- Mint leaves- 1½ cup
- Fresh coriander leaves- ¼ cup
- Green chilli- 2
- Cumin seeds (jeera)- ½ tsp
- Ginger- ½ inch piece (optional)
- Rock salt or normal salt- to taste
- Sugar- a pinch
- Water- as required
- Grind together all above ingredients into fine paste.
- Consistency depends on you and chat items.
- Serve this mint chutney with any chat.
Recipes which this chutney used: (Plz click on recipes name)
1. Corn Chat (Tangy Corn Salad)
2. Sprouted Mung Chaat (Sprouted Beans Indian Style Healthy Salad)