- Eggs- 4
- Oil- 4 to 5 tbsp
- Butter- 2 tsp (optional)
- Onions, chopped- 2 med.
- Tomatoes, chopped- 1 med
- Green chilies, cut- 3 to 4 or as per taste
- Capsicum, chopped- 1 small or ¼ cup (optional)
- Ginger, finely chopped- 1 inch or 1 tbsp
- Fresh coriander leaves- a handful
- Turmeric powder- ½ tsp
- Hing- ¼ tsp
- Pav bhaji masala or garam masala- 1 tsp or as per taste
- Salt- yo taste
- Pav- as required for serving
- Whisk the four eggs gently with a spoon and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add onions, green chillies, capsicum and ginger to it. Sauté till onion turns translucent.
- Add turmeric powder & hing. & mix well.
- Add tomatoes, salt, pepper and pav bhaji masala. Saute till tomato become soft.
- Now add beaten eggs and keep whisking them until cooked.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and butter. Mix well.
- Serve hot with pav.