- Apples- 2 nos.
- Wheat flour- 1 cup
- Powdered/caster sugar- 4 tbsp or to tate
- Milk- approx ½ cup
- Cardamom powder- ¼ tsp (optional)
- Saffron- 2 pinches
- Baking powder- ¼ tsp
- Clarified butter (pure ghee)- as required
- Grate the apples with skin.
- Combine grated apple, wheat flour, powdered sugar, cardamom powder, saffron and mix well.
- Add milk gradually. Beat well the mixture to remove the lumps if any.
- Add baking powder and mix well.
- Heat the griddle or frying pan. Pour 2 tsp ghee and spread all over pan.
- Pour a ladle full of mixture. Spread circular with spoon and make thick & small pancakes.
- Fry till golden brown on both sides.
- Serve hot. You can pour some honey if you like.