- Wash the broccoli properly.
- Cut it's florets.
- Boil water and add 1-2 pinch of soda-bi-carb in it.
- Then put them directly into a pot of boiling water for a minute.
- Wash them in the cold water to stop the cooking process and drain.
- Drain the water properly and squeeze lightly. Dry them with kitchen towel or spread for some time on kitchen towel to absorb extra water.
- Place them in plastic freezer containers. Seal and freeze.
- You can store them for 2-3 weeks.
See these frozen broccoli after 2 weeks, they still maintain their colour and texture.
Just thaw them and use. Squeeze lightly if needed.