- Zucchini, grated- 1 small
- Yellow squash, grated- 1 small
- Garlic, minced- 6 cloves
- Eggs, beaten- 2
- Quick oats- 3 to 4 tbsp
- Chilli flake- 1 tsp
- Mix herb- 1 tsp
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil or any oil for frying- as required
Squeeze those grated squash.
Combine all above mentioned ingredients except oil.
Heat some oil in the pan.
Pour two spoonfuls of the egg mixture into the pan. Press down just a bit so they’re fairly even in thickness.
Flip after a minute, roast another side till become golden brown.
Serve hot with sweet chilli sauce or any other sauce.
- You can omit the eggs. Use pinch of baking powder and a tablespoon of milk.
- Use other veggies like carrot etc along with zucchini.
- You can add some boiled and shredded chicken or crab meat.