ही पाककृती वाचा मराठीतून… इथे क्लिक करा.
- Penne pasta or any pasta- 1 package (250 gm)
- Arrabiata/Tomato sauce- 2 to 2 ½ cup (For tomato sauce recipe, plz click here.)
- Carrot, small cubed- ¼ cup
- Broccoli florets - ½ cup
- Capsicum, cubed- ½ cup
- Baby corns, quartered - ¼ cup (or Sweet corn kernels, boiled- ¼ cup)
- Fresh basil leaves, finely chopped - 1 tbsp (optional)
- Processed cheese or Parmesan cheese, grated- ¼ cup
- Olive oil- as required
- Salt and pepper- to taste
- Cook/boil pasta as given direction on package. Do not overcook.
- Wash and cut all vegetables.
- Saute all vegetables one by one in little olive oil with salt and pepper. keep aside.
- Boil tomato sauce, add all sauted veggies and cooked pasta.
- Mix well and toss.
- Switch of the gas. Add some cheese, mix well again.
- Garnish with remaining grated cheese and basil leaves.
- Serve hot.
- You can make pasta without vegetables. Serve with garlic bread.
- Use available vegetables, you may replace any.
- You may use sliced black olives uoto 5 (Actually I cut and kept aside and forgot to use in the pasta :) )
- You may use fried or roasted chicken pieces instead of vegetables, your chicken pasta is ready.