- Penne pasta or any pasta- 1 package (250 gm)
- Pepper sauce- 2 to 2 ½ cup (For pepper sauce recipe, plz click here.)
- Carrot, small cubed- ¼ cup
- Zucchini, sliced and quartered- ½ cup
- Yellow squash , sliced and quartered- ½ cup
- Broccoli florets - ½ cup
- Capsicum, cubed- ½ cup
- Baby corns, quartered - ¼ cup
- Mushrooms, sliced- 1 cup
- Black olive, sliced- 5 (optional)
- Parmesan cheese powder- 2 tbsp (or you may use grated process or cheddar cheese)
- Olive oil- as required
- Salt and pepper- to taste
Cook/boil pasta as given direction on package. Do not overcook.
Wash and cut all vegetables. Saute all vegetables one by one in little olive oil with salt and pepper. keep aside.
Heat pepper sauce, add cheese, black olives, all veggies and cooked pasta.
Mix well and toss.
Tip: Use available vegetables, you may replace any.