- Refined flour/Maida or whole wheat flour rotis- 4
- Boneless chicken breasts- 125 grams
- Maharashtrian style ready-made Mango pickle masala- 3 tsp
- Ginger~garlic paste- 2 tsp
- Salt- to taste
- Onion, chopped- 1 large
- Capsicum, chopped- 1 medium
- Sherry or white Vinegar- 1 tbsp
- Oil- 2 tbsp
- Cut chicken into cubes.
- Marinate chicken cubes in pickle masala, ginger-garlic paste, vinegar and salt for minimum an hour.
- Chop capsicum and onion into square chunks.
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté chicken cubes till done.
- In between add capsicum and onion chunks sauté with chicken cubes.
- To make rolls, put little oil on a tawa and lightly heat the rotis. Place some chicken mixture on the roti.
- Roll the roti tightly over the stuffing and serve.