- Raw mango- 1 medium size
- Green chilli- quarter to half inch piece or less
- Mint leaves- ½ cup
- Sugar- 4 to 5 tsp (depend upon sourness of raw mango)
- Rock salt (Saindhav namak)- ½ tsp
- Ice crush –as required
- Drinking soda- as required (You can use chilled water also)
- Water - approx. ¼ cup for blending
- Wash & peel the raw mango. Remove it’s seed. Cut into small pieces.
- Put raw mango pieces, green chilli, mint leaves, sugar, rock salt & water in mixi. Blend into smooth paste and strain in bowl.
- Put half of above mixture in a glass. Add soda water & ice crush. Mix well. Garnish with mint leaves. Enjoy this cooler in summer.
- Using this above concentrate, you can make for 2.
- For variation in taste, add jaljeera powder or jeera powder in it.