So let's do tasty chutney.........
हि पाककृती मराठीतून वाचण्यासाठी इथे क्लिक करा.
- Scraped fresh coconut - ¼ cup
- Karvand /Karonda - ¼ cup
- Green chilies- 2 to 3
- Garlic- 2 cloves
- Ginger- ¼ inch piece
- Chopped fresh coriander- 2 tbsp
- Sugar- a pinch
- Salt-to taste
- Water- as required (about 2 tbsp)
- Roast the chillies directly on the flame.
- If these fruits are big, cut into half and remove seeds.
- Combine all above ingredients and grind into paste.
- Serve it as an accompaniment with the main course.
- This chutney goes well with the dosa, ghavan also.
- Adjust the green chilies and sugar according to your taste.
- For good taste, use fresh ingredients specially coconut, do not use frozen.
- You can use raw mango instead of karonda.
- Both are equally good taste wise. Both are available in summer.