ही पाककृती मराठीतून वाचण्यासाठी इथे क्लिक करा.
- Beetroot – 1 med. size (approx. 1 cup)
- Yogurt/Curd- 1 cup (some less or more as your personal choice.)
- Green chili- 2
- Chopped fresh coriander- 2 tbsp
- Roasted peanuts- ¼ cup (or more as your like)
- Sugar- 1 pinch (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Wash, peel and grate the beetroot. Cut chilies into enough small pieces that you can remove later. Finely chop coriander. Peel & crush roasted peanuts coarsely. Bit the curd.
- Combine grated beetroot, chillies, coriander, peanut crush, curd, sugar & salt in a bowl. Mix well. Pachedi is ready. Serve with any type of pulao/birayani.
- You may make pachedi as same method with carrot, radish & cucumber individually.
- But remember one thing …. when you are going to use cucumber. Don’t grate it, it discharge water, because of that ruined the dish. Cut cucumber into very small pieces.