Crackers or Monaco biscuits- 10
- Boiled potato- 1 medium size
- Garlic, minces- ½ tsp
- Cream or milk- 1 tbsp
- Black pepper powder- ½ tsp or to taste
- French mustered sauce- ¼ tsp (optional)
- Tomato- 1 med. size
- Capsicum- ½
- Chili Flex to taste
- Tomato ketchup- as required
- Grated cheese- as required
- Salt to taste
- Mash potato, add cream or milk, garlic, mustard sauce, black pepper, some grated cheese and salt. Mix and mash them well.
- Remove pulp of tomato and cut into small pieces. Remove seeds, ribs of capsicum and dice.
- Arrange the biscuits/crackers on a plate. Place potato mash on biscuit. Spread some tomato ketchup on it. Keep some pieces of capsicum and tomato. Spread grated cheese on it and sprinkle chili flex and pepper.
- Serve with cold drinks or any other juice.
- You can do many variations with this. Use different types of vegetables and fruits, sprouted beans, olives, onion.