हि पाककृती मराठीतून वाचण्यासाठी इथे क्लिक करा.
- Ginger, chopped - 1 cup (approx 125 gm)
- Sugar- 2 cups
- Milk with cream (Malai/sai) - ½ cup
- Clarified butter (ghee/tup)- 1 tsp
- First clean the ginger and remove the skin. Chop & grind the ginger in a blender with little water.
- Heat a nonstick pan or kadhai, put all the ingredients together. Let the sugar melt in the ginger moisture. Keep stirring continuously on low flame till mixture becomes thick.
- Coat a plate or square tray with ghee. Put the ginger mixture on this plate and spread evenly. Cut into pieces with the help of a sharp knife. Let them cool. Store in an airtight container.