हि पाककृती मराठीतून वाचण्यासाठी इथे क्लिक करा.
- Sukat (sukha kolim/suka jawala/dried tiny prawns)- ½ cup
- Fresh coconut, scraped- 3 to 4 tbsp
- Tamarind thick pulp- 2 tsp
- Garlic- 4 to 5 cloves
- Whole dry chilli, cut- 3 to 5 (or chilli powder- 2 tsp)
- Salt- to taste
- Oil- 1 tsp (optional)
- Water- very little about 1 tbsp
- Clean, sift and discard any impurities like stone or any unwanted fish. Do not wash. (dried prawns should be fresh, white and clean.)
- Dry roast in a deep tawa or wok till they change their colour and become slightly reddish. Also you can feel its roasted aroma.
- Combine all mentioned ingredients with roasted dried prawns and grind.
- Serve with nachani (finger millet) or rice bhakari.
- Do not store in a refrigerator also.
You can use grated dry coconut instead of fresh coconut. Avoid water and tamarind pulp, if you want store. Add tamarind pulp while serving.