- Cabbage, shredded- 1 cup
- Green bell pepper/capsicum, julienne - ½ cup
- Baby Corns, julienne - ½ cup
- Carrot, julienne - ½ cup
- Onion, sliced- ½ cup
- Tomato, deseeded & sliced- 1
- Olives, sliced- 4 (optional)
- Garlic, minced- 1 tbsp
- Chili flakes- 1 tsp or to taste
- Mix herbs- 2 tsp
- Salt and pepper- to taste
- Olive oil- 2 tbsp
- Brown bread slices- 8
- Butter- as required
- Cheese cubes, grated- 2 (optional)
- Tomato ketchup- for serving
- Heat oil in a pan. Add carrot and baby corns, sauté for 2 minutes on medium heat.
- Add capsicum, onion and cabbage, sauté for a minute on high flame.
- Add garlic, olives, tomato and salt. Mix well and sauté again.
- Add oregano, chili flakes and black pepper. Mix well and switch off the gas. Do not overcook. Keep them crunchy.
- Heat pan with little butter and toast the bread slices.
- Put some sauteed veggies and grated cheese on them. Keep other slices and make sandwiches. You can use sandwich maker for this.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
You can add other vegetables which you like. You may add boiled and shredded chicken.