- Brown bread slices- 8
- Eggs, hard boiled- 3
- Mayonnaise- 2 tbsp
- Dijon mustard or French mustard- ½ tsp (optional)
- Onion, finely chopped- ¼ cup
- Chili flakes- 1 tsp or to taste
- Black pepper- 1 tsp or to taste
- Salt- to taste
- Butter for toasting- as required (prefer to use garlic-herb butter for better taste)
- Peel the egg and chop them.
- Combine mayonnaise, dijon mustard, chili flakes, salt and pepper in a bowl. Mix well.
- Add chopped onion and chopped eggs. Mix well. Slightly crush with spoon.
- Toast the bread and make sandwiches. (or use sandwich maker)
- You can add some chopped boiled potato.
- You can add some chopped any coloured bell pepper/capsicum.
- You can add some iceberg lettuce.