हि पाककृती मराठीतून वाचण्यासाठी इथे क्लिक करा.
- Tomatoes, chopped- 4 large size
- Gram flour (Besan)- 1 cup
- Rice flour- 2 tbsp
- Green chilies, chopped- 3
- Garlic cloves- 6
- Cumin powder- ½ tsp
- Asafoetida (hing)- ¼ tsp
- Turmeric powder- ½ tsp
- Red chilli powder- ¼ tsp
- Black pepper powder- ¼ tsp
- Salt to Taste
- Coriander leaves, finely chopped- ¼ cup
- Oil- as required
- Butter, Tomato ketchup, Mint chutney - as required, for serving
- Bread slice-6, for serving
- Blend together tomatoes, green chilies, garlic. No need to use water for blending. If needed, use minimun water.
- Pour this tomato juice in a bowl.
- Add both flours, hing, turmeric powder, chilii powder, chopped coriander leaves, pepper and salt in tomato juice. Mix well and bit for a while.
- Heat non stick tava (griddle) and sprinkle some oil & spread it evenly.
- Pour one big spoonful of batter over the tava by quickly spreading it to make an even round. Then pour some oil around edges, and on top. Cover for 2-3 minutes.
- Once the bottom is cooked, turn it over, and cook the top. Fry it till brown. Don’t burn it.
- Remove the edges of bread and spread butter.
- Serve hot with mint chutney and ketchup.