हि पाककृती मराठीतून वाचण्यासाठी इथे क्लिक करा.
- Chopped spinach – 2 cups
- Boiled sweet corn kernels - 1 tbsp
- Grated mozzarella cheese – 1 cup
- Grated cheddar cheese- ½ cup
- Finely chopped garlic – 2 tsp
- Dried oregano- 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder- 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil or butter – 2 tsp
- Veg. oil (for frying) - as required
- Sliced bread – as required
- Heat olive oil in the pan, add garlic, saute for few seconds.
- Add spinach, corns, salt, oregano & black pepper powder. Saute for 1-2 min. Let it littlebit cool.
- Add grated mozzarella & cheddar cheese. Mix it well.
- Remove crust sides from bread. Soak each slice, one at a time, in water for about ten seconds. Squeeze out water by pressing between palms. Place a bread slice on the work top, place some of the above mixture in the center on one side and roll the rest if the slice over to cover the stuffing firmly. Ensure that the edges are well sealed.
- Heat sufficient oil in a deep pan/wok and deep fry the rolls until golden brown.
- Drain and place on an absorbent paper. Serve hot.