ही पाककृती वाचा मराठीतून … इथे क्लिक करा.
For Burger Patty:
- Mushrooms, chopped- 200 gm or 2 cups
- Onion, finely chopped- ½ cup
- Capsicum- ½ cup
- Ginger garlic paste- 2 tsp
- Red chilli powder- 1 tsp
- Mix herbs- 1 tsp
- Hot sauce- ½ tsp
- Worcestershire sauce- ½ tsp (optional)
- Black pepper powder- 1 tsp
- Salt- to taste
- Fresh breadcrumbs- from 2 bread slices (cut into pieces and crumble in a grinder.)
- Salt to taste
- Corn flakes, crushed- ½ cup
- Cornflour slurry- 2 tbsp of cornflour + 2 tbsp of water
- Butter or olive oil- as required
- Burger buns- 4
- Burger sauce- as required (For recipe, click here.)
- Butter- as required
- Cheese slices- 4
- Lettuce leaves- 4
- Tomato slices- 4
- Onion round slices- 4 (optional)
- Tomato ketchup
- Potato chips or french fries
For Making Burger Patty:
Heat 1 tbsp butter or oil in a pan. Add onion, saute till translucent.
Add capsicum, mushrooms and ginger-garlic paste. Saute for 2 minutes.
Add red chilli powder, black pepper powder, mix herb, hot sauce, worcestershire sauce and salt. Mix well and saute for 2-3 minutes.
Let it cool. Add fresh bread crumbs.
Divide it into 4 equal portions. Make thick patty.
Coat this patty in cornflour slurry and then coat in corn flakes crush.
Shallow fry in butter or oil.
For Serving Burger:
Cut burger breads horizontally into two
Apply butter to both the inner portions of the buns, grill little on a hot grill pan or tawa.
Now spread burger sauce to both portions of the buns.
Place lettuce leaf on the lower portion. Sprinkle salt and pepper powder over the leaf if you like.
Then place cheese slice on it.
Now place patty on it.
Then place tomato and onion slice on it.
Cover it with top portion of the bun.
Press it lightly.
Serve it with tomato ketchup and potato chips.