Lollypop masala- 2 to 3 tbsp (available in Super markets and Crawford market)
For the Marinade:
- Any oil- 2 tsp
- Chilli powder- 1 tsp (optional)
- Crushed pepper- ½ tsp
- Ginger-garlic paste-1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Wash the chicken pieces properly.
- Mix all the ingredients of marinade and marinate chicken properly.
- Marinate min 10 to 24 hours. Keep in a deep freezer. Put out from freezer before ½ hr to start cooking.
- Preheat the oven to 200 C. (use convection mode)
- Drain excess water from chicken. Add lollypop masala and rub on chicken pieces.
- Arrange the chicken pieces on the tray and bake for 25 to 30 minutes turning it in between..
- Serve hot with any salad and sauce.
- I have served here with Meyo salad (plz click here)
I used here lollypop masala but you can use 2-3 tsp of tikka masala or tandoori masala. But then you have to use 1-2 tbsp corn starch for crispiness.