Quick and easy to make with afew ingredients. You can celebrate any small event at home with this cake.
- Oreo Biscuits - 10
- Milk - ½ cup
- Baking Powder - ½ tsp
- Sugar - 1½ tbsp
- Butter for greasing- as required
- Silver sugar balls for garnishing- as required (optional)
- Chocolate ganache for serving- as required (optional)
- Break oreo biscuits. Grind oreo biscuits and sugar in a grinder.
- Add milk and grind into smooth paste.
- Grease a microwave safe bowl with butter.
- Add baking powder in the batter and mix again.
- Pour the batter in the greased bowl and put it in the microwave on high for 5 mins.
- Put out the bowl from oven and let it cool completely.
- Invert the cake to a plate with the help of knife.
- Pour some chocolate ganache on the cake and sprinkle some silver balls.
- Slice and serve with chocolate ganache.