Watermelons contain more water and less sugar or sodium, besides being excellent sources of vitamins.
Servings: 2 glasses
- Watermelon cubes- 3 cups
- Sugar- 1 tsp or to taste (optional)
- Rock salt or black salt or regular salt- a small pinch
- Lemon juice- ½ tsp
- Ginger- ¼ inch piece
- Cut the watermelon. Cut out the skin. Discard the seeds and chop.
- Keep chopped watermelon in airtight box, keep the box in the freezer for 30 min
- Add chopped watermelon, grated ginger, salt, lemon juice in a blender and blend well.
- Serve as it is or strain and serve cool.