ही पाककृती वाचा मराठीतून.......इथे क्लिक करा.
- Scraped fresh coconut - ¼ cup
- Raw mango pieces- ¼ cup (use with skin)
- Green chilies- 2 to 3
- Chopped fresh coriander- 2 tbsp
- Sugar- 1 tsp
- Salt-to taste
- Water- as required about 2 tbsp
- Combine all above ingredients and grind to a fine paste.
- Serve it as an accompaniment with the main course.
- This chutney goes well with the dosa, ghavan also.
- Adjust the green chilies and sugar according to your taste.
- You can add 3 cloves of garlic or half inch ginger piece in it for extra pungent taste. But use either garlic or ginger.
- You can use raw Karvand /Karonda (Natal plum or Carissa) instead of raw mango.
- Both are equally good taste wise. Karvand are also available in summer.