ही पाककृती वाचा मराठीतून....इथे क्लिक करा.
- Raw Tomato- 250gm
- Green Chilies- 3 to 4 or as per taste
- Mustard seeds- 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds- 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder- ½ tsp
- Asafetida (Hing)- ½ tsp
- Sugar- 2 tbsp (It depends upon sourness of tomato, as per your like)
- Roasted peanut, crushed - ¼ cup
- Finely chopped coriander- 2tbsp
- Veg. Oil- 4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Boil the raw tomatoes. Peel their skin and roughly smash.
- Cut chilies into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds for tempering. When mustard seeds are popping, add cumin seeds, chilies, hing, turmeric powder. Sauté for a minute.
- Add tomato smash, salt & sugar and sauté for a minute. Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add coriander and peanut crush and mix well. Serve hot with any paratha or as side dish in a meal.
- You can use scraped fresh coconut instead of peanut crush.
- You can use jaggery instead of sugar.
- You can boil raw tomatoes in pressure cooker or in microwave oven.