- Banana (not too much ripe or raw)- 1 medium
- Curd / yogurt- 2 to 3 tbsp
- Green chili, coarsely ground or finely chopped- ½ or to taste
- Fresh coriander, finely chopped- 1 tbsp
- Roasted peanut, peeled crushed- 1 ½ tbsp
- Sugar- 1 pinch or to taste
- Salt- to taste
- Beat curd until smooth, add salt, sugar, chopped green chilli and coriander leaves and beat again.
- Peel and cut banana into small cubes.
- Add banana cubes and crushed peanuts, mix well.
- Serve as an accompaniment with the meal.
You can add pomegranate and apple in this raita.