हि पाककृती मराठीतून वाचण्यासाठी इथे क्लिक करा .
- Ladies finger/Okra (bhindi)- 200 gm
- Curds (dahi)- 1 cup
- Oil- 2 tbsp
- Maharashtrian style readymade Mango pickle masala- 3 tsp (I used K-Pra masala)
- Mustard seeds ( rai / sarson)- 1 tsp
- Dry red chillies- 2 nos
- Asafoetida (Hing)- ¼ tsp
- Curry leaves- 6 nos
- Fresh coriander, finely chopped- ¼ cup
- Sugar- ½ tsp or to taste
- Salt- to taste
- Wash the whole bhindi and dry in a clean towel. Rub littlebit with towel to clean its rough surface.
- Cut cut lengthwise. Trim the ends and cut into ½" pieces.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan. Add cut bhindi in it.
- Stir fry for 2 minute on high heat. Then turn heat to low.
- Add salt and saute for few minuets on low heat.
- Add Mango pickle masala and saute till bhindi cooked. Let them cooled.
- Combine curd, chopped coriander, sugar and salt in the bowl. Beat together.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in the small/tadka pan. Add mustard seeds, when it starts crackling add curry leaves, red chillies, hing and switch off the gas.
- Add this tadka in the curd and mix well.
- Add the sauted bindi in curd mixture before serving.
- Serve with birayani/pulao or roti.
This dish is my innovation. I have make this dish for one contest.