- Bread- 6 slices
- Carrot, grated- ¼ cup
- Potato, boiled and mashed- ¼ cup
- Green cucumber, sliced- 1
- Chat masala- ½ tsp
- Pepper powder- ½ tsp
- Mint chutney- 2 tbsp
- Mayonnaise- 2 tbsp
- Tomato ketchup- 2 tbsp
- Salt- to taste
- Butter- as required
For orange layer- put carrot in a bowl, add chat masala, salt & mix well.
For green layer- sprinkle salt & pepper on cucumber.
For white layer- put chopped boiled potato in a bowl, add white or black pepper powder, salt & mix well. You can add some grated cheese in it.
Assembling of sandwich-
- Cut the sides of the bread. Apply butter on one side of every slice.
- Apply ketchup on one slice and then apply carrot mixture.
- Apply mint chutney on one slice and then lay on cucumber slices.
- Apply meyo on one slice and then apply potato mixture.
- Combine set of 3 slices as tiranga and then cut into half in triangular shape.