हि पाककृती मराठीतून वाचण्यासाठी इथे क्लिक करा.
- Flax seeds- ½ cup
- Sesame seeds- ¼ cup
- Red chilli powder- 2 to 3 tsp
- Salt- to taste
- Roast flax seeds for 3-4 minutes and keep it in one plate.
- Then roast sesame seeds till comes nice aroma.
- Let everything get cool.
- Grind all together.
- Serve with bhakari or chapati. Mix this chutney with some chopped onion, tastes good.
Tips & Variations:
- You can use peanuts or dry coconut instead of or with sesame seeds.
- You can add curry leaves in this chutney. Wash curry leaves and let it dry completely. Then fry them to crispy in little oil. Grind together with seeds.
- You can add garlic in this chutney. Grind 6-8 garlic cloves together with seeds.
- Dry roast flax seeds and grind to fine powder. Store in air tight container. Keep in refrigerator for long lasting. Use this powder 1 to half spoon in curry. This can be alternative to peanut powder. But do not use too much like peanut powder. Flax seed has strong flavour.