ही पाककृती वाचा मराठीतून .......इथे क्लिक करा.
- Chopped spinach – 1 cup
- Chopped onion- ½ cup
- Semolina (suji or rawa)– 1 cup
- Oats flex- 1 cup
- Curd – ¼ cup
- Chill crush – 2 tsp or as per taste
- Garlic crush- 2 tsp
- Coarsely crushed cumin seeds - ½ tsp
- Sugar- ½ tsp
- Asafetida (Hing) – 1 pinch
- Soda bi-carb- 1 pinch
- Water- 2 cups (or as required adjust consistency of batter)
- Salt to taste
- Oil - as required
- Combine suji and oats in a bowl. Add curd and water, mix well. Keep this mixture for at least one hour. Then add remaining all ingredients except oil. Mix well.
- Heat the frying pan. Sprinkle little oil and pour the batter in middle of pan. Spread in round shape like pan cake. Fry both sides until it turns golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or green chutney.
You can use other vegetables also.
You can make "Appe" From this batter.