This is also the best option to serve with various Indian veg and non-veg snack/kebab dishes.
- Mango, diced- 1 cup (from 1 big sized mango)
- Onion, chopped- ½ cup
- Tomato, chopped- ¼ (remove the seeds and pulp)
- Jalapeno pepper, finely chopped- 1 tsp (I used pickled pepper.)
- Green chilli, finely chopped- 1 (optional)
- Fresh lemon juice- 1 tsp
- Fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped- 2 tbsp
- Olive oil- 1 tsp
- Salt and pepper- to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Let stand for 10-15 minutes.
- Toss very well just before serving.
- Serve this delicious mango salsa with tacos or grilled paneer, chicken or fish dishes.